Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Somehow, i felt that blogging seems to give the others impression that i'm having whole loads of good time over here. When i blog of what i did for that day/week, i'm only toking about the stuffs i did. Had anyone really wonder how i felt that day? How shitty my day was? How difficult life is to be here w/o my closed ones? Yes no doubt that i'm having activities over here, but who wont have activities? Having activities on free time is oso wrong? Unless u guys wan me to study 24/7 like a nerd or some bookworm.
I had nightmares the past few nights, no kidding. Dreaming of people leaving me. My frens, my close ones. I woke up with teary eyes. I am having a huge urge to drop everything here and return to SG. But if i do so, my parents will be very disappointed with me. I know they send me here to groom me, to get better life in the future. But if it meant that i need to let go of everything back there, trust me, i would choose not to come over. I treasure everything i had back in SG, everything.
I am trying to study hard now. And guess what? I got 85% for my Finance assignment that i did ytd. 85% is equals to High Distinction alr, ok! I'll work hard for my future, my everything. Trust me, i'll put in double the effort. I'll not fail any unit this sem!
----------
Receiving security alert emails every now and then telling us how dangerous it is ard curtin. It made all of us scared. The recent email said that there are SEVEN cases last week ard this area ( imagine 7 cases ard north of NTU?!).
Whatever it is, I'll be extra careful and I'll lock the door once i jumped onto the car ,that's right in front of my flat, when i leave my flat.
----------
Passed by a bastard who owe bucks to a fren of mine. Decided to ask when is he going to repay. He is a real bastard. Dragging for weeks to weeks. Guess what? This bastard lied to me and got caught red handed. He won't make me so piss if he didn't lie to me about his withdrawer this morning which exceeded his withdrawer limits for the day. And if he didn't lie about having 1.2k in his account when we'r just beside the ATM. He is such a big liar. I won't even bother if this fren of mine have enuff to spent, i won't bother if this fren of mine is living very well even w/o this sum of bucks, i won't bother if this fren of mine didn't owe me bucks. How can a guy be so useless like him?! Fancy going to casino every now and than, and telling he doesn't have the bucks. Fancy telling he gets $800 every week but unable to pay up. What is this man?! Bastard..!
º(¯`nErn´¯)º ;