<body> Perth Life

 

♥♡ The Girl ♥♡

e LLie
05August
22
Western Australia - Perth
Curtin University
Year 2

ღ Her Desires ღ

Trip to Melbourne
Trip back to SG
THAT certificate
A place called HOME in AU
Red Swift
TR Visa
PR Visa
Next trip back to SG
To MBS and RWS
Trip to Queensland
A Job

ღ Her Memories ღ

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • June 2009

  • July 2009

  • September 2009

  • October 2009

  • June 2010

  • August 2010

  • September 2010

  • October 2010

  • December 2010

  • January 2011

  • ღ Her Taggy ღ

    ღ Her song ღ

    |ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
    allrightsreserve
    .eLLie.
    Wednesday, October 15, 2008


    Was chatting w gf over msn earlier on.. awwww.. so sweet.......

    ❤ﻬஐﻬあゆAyuilicious eilﻬஐﻬ❤I can't live without doing yoga everyday...........Live Life as if today is your last............. says (11:21 PM):
    dear
    ❤ﻬஐﻬあゆAyuilicious eilﻬஐﻬ❤I can't live without doing yoga everyday...........Live Life as if today is your last............. says (11:21 PM):
    u kn0w someting
    ❤ﻬஐﻬあゆAyuilicious eilﻬஐﻬ❤I can't live without doing yoga everyday...........Live Life as if today is your last............. says (11:21 PM):
    basically my whole com is full of our pics
    ❤ﻬஐﻬあゆAyuilicious eilﻬஐﻬ❤I can't live without doing yoga everyday...........Live Life as if today is your last............. says (11:21 PM):
    l0l
    ❤ﻬஐﻬあゆAyuilicious eilﻬஐﻬ❤I can't live without doing yoga everyday...........Live Life as if today is your last............. says (11:23 PM):
    u see
    ❤ﻬஐﻬあゆAyuilicious eilﻬஐﻬ❤I can't live without doing yoga everyday...........Live Life as if today is your last............. says (11:23 PM):
    our pics
    ❤ﻬஐﻬあゆAyuilicious eilﻬஐﻬ❤I can't live without doing yoga everyday...........Live Life as if today is your last............. says (11:23 PM):
    maybe can recall most memories of u and me
    ❤ﻬஐﻬあゆAyuilicious eilﻬஐﻬ❤I can't live without doing yoga everyday...........Live Life as if today is your last............. says (11:23 PM):
    excluding our quarrels
    ❤ﻬஐﻬあゆAyuilicious eilﻬஐﻬ❤I can't live without doing yoga everyday...........Live Life as if today is your last............. says (11:23 PM):
    n0 more quarrrels k
    ❤ﻬஐﻬあゆAyuilicious eilﻬஐﻬ❤I can't live without doing yoga everyday...........Live Life as if today is your last............. says (11:23 PM):
    when u r back
    ❤ﻬஐﻬあゆAyuilicious eilﻬஐﻬ❤I can't live without doing yoga everyday...........Live Life as if today is your last............. says (11:23 PM):
    i wan u to be my mistress
    ❤ﻬஐﻬあゆAyuilicious eilﻬஐﻬ❤I can't live without doing yoga everyday...........Live Life as if today is your last............. says (11:23 PM):
    full time de


    Thou at times, we quarrelled, we flight, we kp, but at the end of the day, we'r still the best of friends. One who will always try to be der when i needed her, one who will do lotsa silly things tgt, one who went for holiday tgt twice. I remember the other time when i drove over to pick her up from her workplace at Aljunied, i actually lost my way. Her colleague had to give me directions. haha.. A recent event that leave a deep impression on me was the surprise i gave her when i went back to SG in July this year. Thou it's not very perfect, but i'm glad she likes it. 8 years and still counting. I MISS YOU!! Cya after your China trip ya? <333

    .XoXo.

    Labels:

      º(¯`nErn´¯)º ;