<body> Perth Life

 

♥♡ The Girl ♥♡

e LLie
05August
22
Western Australia - Perth
Curtin University
Year 2

ღ Her Desires ღ

Trip to Melbourne
Trip back to SG
THAT certificate
A place called HOME in AU
Red Swift
TR Visa
PR Visa
Next trip back to SG
To MBS and RWS
Trip to Queensland
A Job

ღ Her Memories ღ

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • June 2009

  • July 2009

  • September 2009

  • October 2009

  • June 2010

  • August 2010

  • September 2010

  • October 2010

  • December 2010

  • January 2011

  • ღ Her Taggy ღ

    ღ Her song ღ

    |ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
    allrightsreserve
    .eLLie.
    Sunday, November 09, 2008


    Ahhhh i'm going insane!

    It's Sunday, 830am now. Three more days to my first paper and I'm not prepared for it. I am so afraid of flunking the papers again.

    My sleeping clock is totally WRONG. Sleep when the sun is up, wake up when the sun is down. Omg....

    Been eating take away foods for the past 1 or 2 weeks. All thanks to buddy for ta bao-ing for me. I'm damn lazy to cook after waking up at like 6pm?! Prepare-wash-cook-eat-wash again = tired alr. And I'm so sick of Karawara foods by now. Wongs-Mikasa-KFC-Chilliz-Sahara-Dominos-Nandos-Bubble tea-Nandos-Dominos-Sahara-Chilliz-KFC-Mikasa-Wongs and the cycle repeats on and on and on................

    Happy Meal's red bean pancake that i had a few days ago taste not bad.
    Had fillet-o-fish burger for MacD for the first time ytd.
    Had MacD breakfast for the first time a few days ago.
    Mikasa's Bubble Tea sux but that's the only alternative when IceBubble have not open for business yet.
    Sahara Nasi Goreng lamb with x5 spicy rocks as usual.
    Mikasa's Unagi is yummy-delicious.
    Dominos Make your own pizza with Puff crust is irresistible.
    Burswood Big breakfast is not as great as what i thought it would be.
    Vic Park Yummy House foods tastes not bad.
    I can't have enough of Wong's Sambal Kangkong. It's Sambal Ladies finger can't be compared.
    KFC's hot rod isn't as fantastic as i thought it would be. 10 pieces for 2 person after Duck noodle + 1/2 crispy chicken+ sambal ladies finger is too much. It's sleeping in my fridge now.
    And of course Bubble Tea!! Daily dose of it is needed!

    I gonna be FREE free freeeeeeeee in one week's time!!! It also means that this would be my stress-est week! And it also means that.............


    I GONNA BE HOME
    IN LESS THAN 2WEEKS TIME!!!!


    *hops ard*

    I want eat String Ray, I want eat hokkien mee, I want eat carrot cake, I want eat char kuay tiao, I want eat mee pok, I want eat mixed pig organ soup, I want eat mutton soup, I want eat slice fish beehoon, I want eat beef brisket noodle, I want eat Japanese foods, I want eat buffets, I want eat ice kachang, I want eat Chin teng, I want eat prata, I want eat chicken rice, I want eat steamboat, i want eat..................................... the never ending list.

    Don't tell me about gaining weight. I don care! Filling my stomach with long missed SG's good foods overwrites weight gain. =X

    And i want go hols during my hols!! Why BKK so messy now?! Why Hk, Tw so exp?! Why my hols = normal sch hols = more exp travel expenditure?! =(((

    I think i need to work when i'm back in SG. Unless i can survive with the boredom i gonna face for 2mths when everybody is working and is only free after 6pm. 1/2 day gone by then! But hey! Who works during hols?! Ain't it supposed to be relaxing days for the mind before war starts again next sem?! Argh, contradiction!

    Ok, very random. Bed time @ 845AM. Good morning and good night world!

      º(¯`nErn´¯)º ;