Monday, November 10, 2008
Finally "chased" finished the last episode of Hot Shot which was being aired over at Taiwan last night.
A nice show i would say. Love any show by Jerry la.. haha.. I rmb during the F4 times, i used to collect their stuffs. I even had their poster on my wall during those days. LOL.. Those were the days, huh.
I used to watch Bball matches like plain watching to support the player and know nuts about it. Ok, maybe know some of the rules or something along that line la. I used to think " why is the coach der when the players already know how to play bball?" and some other random questions .. Now after the show, then i realised there's different tactics to use and some other misc stuffs. I wanna observe Bball match soon! xD
I'm not that kinda "chasing" episode kinda people cuz i hate hanging halfway and unable to know what gonna happen next. I shall be good and wait for all the episode of the next show to be out before i start watching again. And of course, all these gonna happen after i finished my papers.
I reckon that watching dramas would be my best company when i'm back in SG. Don't ya agree? haha..
Time check: 5.55AM.
another sleepless night/ sleeping day.
º(¯`nErn´¯)º ;