<body> Perth Life

 

♥♡ The Girl ♥♡

e LLie
05August
22
Western Australia - Perth
Curtin University
Year 2

ღ Her Desires ღ

Trip to Melbourne
Trip back to SG
THAT certificate
A place called HOME in AU
Red Swift
TR Visa
PR Visa
Next trip back to SG
To MBS and RWS
Trip to Queensland
A Job

ღ Her Memories ღ

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • June 2009

  • July 2009

  • September 2009

  • October 2009

  • June 2010

  • August 2010

  • September 2010

  • October 2010

  • December 2010

  • January 2011

  • ღ Her Taggy ღ

    ღ Her song ღ

    |ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
    allrightsreserve
    .eLLie.
    Sunday, November 16, 2008


    I can't believe it.

    I can't believe exams were already OVER in a blink!
    I can't believe i could stay up til THAT late during exams period.
    I can't believe i could wake up after sleeping for only 2 or 3 hours.
    I can't beleive i could actually stay up all night for exams.
    I can't believe i actually went to Uni in the mid night and stayed up til 7am before i KO for 2hrs and continue mugging for 12pm finance paper.
    I can't believe I actually screwed up my OB again.
    I can't believe i can't stay on campus with the fellow flatmates anymore.
    I still can't believe i crashed my beloved Toyota Celica after driving for 1month plus only!
    I can't believe Mazda might be my new precious lil baby soon.
    I can't believe i'm still up at 11.05AM now and typing this when my exams were already over!!
    I can't believe i'm cooking chicken stew and tea leaf egg at this hour.
    I can't believe I'M HEADING HOME IN 5DAYS TIME!!!!
    I can't believe..... I can't believe.......

    Seriously, what's wrong with me man.

    Enough of such nonsense. The past one week had been a very stressful week for me. Four killer papers in 3 days. EJ finally gotten his car and we'r the lucky 4th and 5th to sit in it to Northbridge for dinner. We headed out at 930pm, but came back home only at 12.30am. Nope we did not go anywhere else except dinner. All cause we went the wrong way. haha.. Too long never drive, no sense of direction le la.. =X .. OH! sorry, we did went Macd for drive thro service.. haha..

    K, gotta go check on my tea leave egg and head to lalaland soon. Good night guys! =)

      º(¯`nErn´¯)º ;