Sunday, November 23, 2008
So.... My last week in Perth for the year passed in a blink! Poker, slp, eat, poker, eat, slp, eat, poker..... and my last night was spent packing up my room! OMG i duno why i owned so much stuffs in just one room and kitchen only! i started packing at 8pm. Packed, moved and settled down = 7am!!! My stuffs could not be sqeezed in just one round. We need to go 3 rounds with stuffs filled up the whole boot and backseats! HAHA..
K.O-ed at 730AM til 12pm before washing up, headed for lunch and to the airport. I'm actually on the same flight with that CJC gal. OMG.
SIA rocks!! Had Baileys and Singapore Sling on flight. Watched 1 musical show, 1 chinese hip hop dance show and some music before i KO. Soon, it's landing time! So fast lo.. Unlike tiger whereby i need to read my mag, play DS, listen to mp3 player, eat stuffs, moved my butt around my oh-so-small seat to kill time.
I got so lost at T3 upon arrival. I didn't know where to get my luggage and stuffs. Daddy and
Sherman called while i'm walking towards the custom. Helped daddy to get Martell Corden Bleu which cost $180 at duty free shops?! I wonder whats the price outside....... Waited damn long for my luggage. I'm glad i informed them of my arrival. If not it gonna be a sad arrival at the airport like the previous time when i wanna give them a surprise. OH and joo called me too while i'm still at the airport.. =)
Slept at 12am and woke up at 12pm. Hey, missy me sleep at 12am wor!! lols...
Here i am typing this. I AM FEELING SO HOTTTTTTTTT !!!! I yearn for Oz's cool weather. =X
LET'S MEET UP PEOPLE!! =)))Labels: back to SG
º(¯`nErn´¯)º ;