<body> Perth Life

 

♥♡ The Girl ♥♡

e LLie
05August
22
Western Australia - Perth
Curtin University
Year 2

ღ Her Desires ღ

Trip to Melbourne
Trip back to SG
THAT certificate
A place called HOME in AU
Red Swift
TR Visa
PR Visa
Next trip back to SG
To MBS and RWS
Trip to Queensland
A Job

ღ Her Memories ღ

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • June 2009

  • July 2009

  • September 2009

  • October 2009

  • June 2010

  • August 2010

  • September 2010

  • October 2010

  • December 2010

  • January 2011

  • ღ Her Taggy ღ

    ღ Her song ღ

    |ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
    allrightsreserve
    .eLLie.
    Thursday, May 07, 2009


    Hais.. I need to start mugging but i got no motivation!! I am damn lost in my current Finance unit.. I start to wonder, why did i choose Finance as one of my majors?? It's tough man.... Thou i like maths, but the way of teaching here is different from the usual ones in SG. Uni, they don't force you to do work, have to count all on yourself. That's why i can't cope.. hahaha.. Okok la, my own fault but i NEED to focus soon now!! Someone help me with my finance plsss.. =X

    Aiya, it had been a longggg time since i last shopped. Wonder why i don't have the urge to shop when i'm here in Perth. I only got the feeling to shop when i'm in SG? That's funny.. Like when i'm in SG, i'll love to walk ard every now and then, which eventually ended up with some stuffs.. But here, i seldom even thought of going to walk ard and not to mention shopping. I wonder is it that Perth's boring or i'm just feels different. haha..... And believe it or not, i went to the City for like only less than 5times this sem!! And if my memory never fails me, once was to grab some tour stuffs for my parents' visit, the other time was there with my parents when they were here and the last time was for the sushi buffet? Oh, that makes 3times only! hahaha.. I can't believe that boy.

    Now come to think of it....... I want that GUCCI BAGGGG !!! *frown* =(((

    Time check: 2.51am

      º(¯`nErn´¯)º ;