<body> Perth Life

 

♥♡ The Girl ♥♡

e LLie
05August
22
Western Australia - Perth
Curtin University
Year 2

ღ Her Desires ღ

Trip to Melbourne
Trip back to SG
THAT certificate
A place called HOME in AU
Red Swift
TR Visa
PR Visa
Next trip back to SG
To MBS and RWS
Trip to Queensland
A Job

ღ Her Memories ღ

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • June 2009

  • July 2009

  • September 2009

  • October 2009

  • June 2010

  • August 2010

  • September 2010

  • October 2010

  • December 2010

  • January 2011

  • ღ Her Taggy ღ

    ღ Her song ღ

    |ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
    allrightsreserve
    .eLLie.
    Thursday, July 02, 2009


    Back to SG for 5days already. Been pretty healthy. Been sleeping at 1 or 2am during the first few days when i'm back, and waking up at like 11am? I wake up by 11am by myself, not by alarm clock ok.. haha.. But not the past few days. Cause i'm hooked to taiwan drama again.. haha

    The flight back wasn't a smooth one. Pretty bumpy which makes me wanna vomit. One good thing is i slept thro out the whole journey. Waking up when it's almost landing. But the landing part was bumpy as well.. =///

    SG is HOT. Like real hot.. Before i went over to Perth, most of the time i won't swear under the hot sun. But now, i sweat.

    I'm making plans to spend my time wisely after i return to Perth. No more wasting of time rolling around on bed. More studies and having more fun~ I need to study weekly instead of last min studying.

    I wanna spend my hols relaxing and fully recharge myself to face the challenges in Perth. I need to be stronger. I'm sure i can do it!

      º(¯`nErn´¯)º ;