<body> Perth Life

 

♥♡ The Girl ♥♡

e LLie
05August
22
Western Australia - Perth
Curtin University
Year 2

ღ Her Desires ღ

Trip to Melbourne
Trip back to SG
THAT certificate
A place called HOME in AU
Red Swift
TR Visa
PR Visa
Next trip back to SG
To MBS and RWS
Trip to Queensland
A Job

ღ Her Memories ღ

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • June 2009

  • July 2009

  • September 2009

  • October 2009

  • June 2010

  • August 2010

  • September 2010

  • October 2010

  • December 2010

  • January 2011

  • ღ Her Taggy ღ

    ღ Her song ღ

    |ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
    allrightsreserve
    .eLLie.
    Monday, August 02, 2010


    I reckon nobody visit this dead blog now, so maybe i could pen down my thoughts here.

    I spent the Tiger year with lotsa "surprises" which i could not handle.

    Ok, now I am with this guy who is a total bastard. I mean, totally. But ironically, i am still with him. What's wrong with you, Ellie?! I mean, com'on, who slaps a girl and kinda punch her on the head, like 4 or 5 times in total and pulls her hair out? Ok i gotta admit cuz he slaps me first and i was so angry that i slapped him back and that got him worked up and punch me back. But seriously, will a normal guy do that?? He slapped me real hard ok! My mouth got a cut due to that. And worst thing, it's cuz of stupid reasons! He's the first person on earth that i slapped that hard and the first person on earth that punched me on my face! Like WTH man. And, he broke the necklace my mum bought for me for my 19th birthday. I am so upsad. I wore that for so many years without taking it off for long. Worst thing? He did not even say sorry to me after the incident. T_T

    I really got no f idea why am i still here with him. WHY?! I don't even have a answer for myself, seriously. For the fact that he did those stuffs to me(including others), i still forgive and forget, treat it as nothing happened. What am i doing?!

    Never mind, i am going back SG soon - this is what i told myself. Yes i AM going back there soon to face the music. I am thinking of moving outta home as i doubt i can stand my dad, given the fact that i had my 3 years worth of freedom and i seriously do not think i can cope with his "style". Bro agreed to leave a room for me in his new house, but it only will be ready in 2012. Sign...

    What else in my life now? Nothing much. Shows and more shows everyday while he goes to work. Other than that? Eat, cook for him, making lunch boxes for him. That's pretty much it. My life revolves around one person now, yup that bastard. But i feel happy when i am with him. HOW IRONIC ?! Arghhh !

    Oh btw, the world is SO small. My ex's ex-gf is my GF's colleague. So as you know, girls gossips. And yup, lotsa dirty secrets, history, lies were found out.

    Ciao........

      º(¯`nErn´¯)º ;