Thursday, September 16, 2010
His birthday tomorrow(friday), and yup i'm not gonna do anything for him cause he did not did anything for me on my birthday too. What goes around comes around hey! :) or maybe suddenly i feel like doing something out of nowhere. see how he behave then. =p
A little updates of my life. Theres a great path that had been paved for me, just need to say "yes" to it, should i or should i not. That will waste 3 years of my life. So which means, by the age of 27, i'm free - with whatever i want(hopefully). Or stay with my current bf til i finally make up my mind to head back to SG, or get married to him(?!??!!) .
The main thing that's holding me back is my 3years worth of "youth", and maybe some complications which i do not know of now.
Anyway, side track a little. My ex boyfriend is back with his first girlfriend aka first love! Like WTF?! FYI, they actually share the same birthday(but different year that is). Maybe he's still reading this little space of mine, but i do not care. I mean com'on la. Saying " i miss precious" on msn nick when you are here in Perth with me means nth going on? YOu expect me to believe that?! I'm not a 3 yr old kid ok. Cheating on me? Like how u cheated on Jian Yi while with me at the beginning? Is this what you are best at?! And what make it worse is that recently i get to know that jianyi actually saw the 2 of us hugging before the breakup of urs. I seriosuly feel upset after hearing that. I cannot imagine seeing my bf did that and still act as nth happen. I'm sorry, eliz. But i'm glad you found someone that can take care of you forever and am getting married.
I just told my mum that the 2 of us are no longer together. She was quite surprised, but oh well thats life. =)
Ok enough said. Ciaos
º(¯`nErn´¯)º ;