<body> Perth Life

 

♥♡ The Girl ♥♡

e LLie
05August
22
Western Australia - Perth
Curtin University
Year 2

ღ Her Desires ღ

Trip to Melbourne
Trip back to SG
THAT certificate
A place called HOME in AU
Red Swift
TR Visa
PR Visa
Next trip back to SG
To MBS and RWS
Trip to Queensland
A Job

ღ Her Memories ღ

  • February 2008

  • March 2008

  • April 2008

  • May 2008

  • June 2008

  • July 2008

  • August 2008

  • September 2008

  • October 2008

  • November 2008

  • December 2008

  • February 2009

  • March 2009

  • April 2009

  • May 2009

  • June 2009

  • July 2009

  • September 2009

  • October 2009

  • June 2010

  • August 2010

  • September 2010

  • October 2010

  • December 2010

  • January 2011

  • ღ Her Taggy ღ

    ღ Her song ღ

    |ll|ll|l||ll||ll|l|ll|
    allrightsreserve
    .eLLie.
    Thursday, December 16, 2010


    BLAH! I know i know.. Long time since i updated my blog.

    Big event happened and now, i am with a new status! heehee..

    Decide to quit waiting for my immigration answer and head back to SG to apply for my new visa instead. YES SG I AM COMING BACK!! So looking forward to it. Chickenrice, Char Kuay Tiao, Hokkien mee, black carrot cake, steamboat, AIYO too many to mention la! And SO many places to visit. I feel like i am a tourist! LOL

    Anyway, I got so worried when i couldnt book my flight due to the expiry of my passport. Bro called up the call center to book instead. wo0hooo~~ I'm starting to love my bro. He seems to start to dote on me as compared to those days when we were young. Perhaps he job hopped too much, the pay got higher so he can afford to spend on me too (other than his wife). HAHA. Anyway, I swipe his Credit card (of course i did not misuse it!) etc, i asked if he could bring me for short trip, he said short trip sure no problem (like those weekend trips). He asked KL/Malacca? I was hoping to go BKK. and he even allow me to drive his new car when i get back. AWESOME!

    GIRLS, LETS GO BKK when i get back! I'm feeling so itchy to shop!

    Anyway, I am really really looking forward to my trip back to SG. And what job should i work as. I feel like working for events. Like my da sao's job. Her previous job allows her to go overseas to do events coordination! So cool! I also want~ haha

    Aiya this post is impromptu. Every paragraph doesn't link la. haha..

    Lastly, my stock from US arrived few weeks ago but i am so lazy to touch them. Now awaiting my stock from HK. Hope they will arrive before i head back to SG!

    ok, ta ta for now. Ciao~

      º(¯`nErn´¯)º ;